Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's Legendary...


Just look at it.  The legend of the Avon family; Skin So Soft Bath Oil.   Can't you smell that intriguing fragrance from your younghood?  There is nothing quite like it. It's been around for just about forever; so long that people have found hundreds of uses for it beside what it was created for.

I have to confess that I'm as guilty as the next person who searches for that "Perfect" skin care product.  I have extremely dry skin, and as I get older (sob!) the drier it gets.  Well, after poking around, I finally broke down and bought myself a bottle of the original bath oil (I mean, really, it's on sale.)

Can I tell you I'm kicking myself trying to figure out why I ever forgot about it?  Almost instantly after I put it on my skin, right out of the shower, before drying, my skin felt about a million percent better than it did before.  It's about a few hours later and, instead of my skin getting that itchy, scratchy feeling, it still feels... well, so soft!

And as for that great smell; I'm almost positive it was formulated to blend well with just about any Avon fragrance out there.  And if you're not a perfume-y type of girl or guy, the scent is light enough to linger just under the radar.

I know some of you out there aren't the bath oil type, and I get that.  But never fear, you are not banned from using SSS.  You can try the four varieties of moisturizer, each with a little bit of the original formula inside:  Age Defying, Ultra Even, Signature Silk, Original.

So, go out there and tell winter skin to go take a hike.  Get it a hot shower and get you some Skin So Soft.  Curling up in front of the TV (or a toasty fire) with smooth, cuddly soft skin will become a great part of the Christmas Break ritual!


Next Post:  Oh, my gosh, the next Catalog is Un-be-lieve-a-ble!

1 comment: