Sunday, October 9, 2011

As Campaign 22 draws to a close...

I want to make a confession.

I don't wash my face every day.

Now I know what you're thinking; "what say what now?  You sell beauty products and you don't wash your face every day?  What kind of testimony is that?"

It's honesty.  I don't wash my face with cleanser every day.  I never have.  Well, I take that back.  I did once give the whole daily facial regimen a try, with another skin care product, but then my face started falling apart.  

So I gave that right up and went back to my 3 days a week water/2 days a week cleanser treatment.

My skin thanked me and I moved on.

Until recently.  Doing my research about the Avon Anew products has broken through my stubbornness and I've decided to go back to the daily regimen of facial skin care. Why?

Over the years, the Anew product line has evolved to include products that are tailored to women of different age groups, from the 30's to 60's and beyond.  I am squarely in the middle of my 40's and, despite the old addage that "black don't crack", I'm starting to see little tiny ... well, cracks growing.  I don't like that.

I have already tried the new Avon Genics Night Treatment Cream and the Anew Reversalist Day Cream, and I'm extremely happy.  They're both very light creams, not too greasy, and I don't feel like I'm wearing a pound of product on my face.  

Now, it's time to stop half-stepping and go all in.

 

I'm dippping into the cleanser category for the first time.  And at $8.00 a full-sized tube, I can't resist.
(By the way, you can find this on pages 88-89 of the brochure)

So, I'm going to get brave.  I'm posting a pic today of my in all my tiard (yes, I said 'tiard') glory.  In one month, I'll post a new pic of me after using the Anew products in a daily regimen.

Let the change begin!

Me, before Anew Reversalist.  Ain't I gorgeous?
You want to come on the journey, go check out the products and give them a whirl.  They even have a nifty quiz (link below) to give you an idea of which products will work for you.  And, Avon does still have its Money Back Guarantee, so what do you have to lose?


5 comments:

  1. How smart you are. Please keep us posted and can't wait until your trial period is over and see the effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a brilliantly written post! Good luck with you trial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely~Good luck. I too also don't use any chemicals, just some olive soap, 3 x wk. olay face wash 2 X wk, and always wash my face with COLD water.Be gentle to your skin, and don't rub those eyes!!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Struggling, thanks! I can't wait to see how it all turns out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turkish, olive oil soap is *the best*, even if I do say so myself. The Olay face wash... well... :D Olay ain't what it used to be when I was a youngun'. LOL!

    ReplyDelete