Monday, October 3, 2011

Sometimes Finding the Best...

is the simplest thing.

In this great search for all things best and brightest sometimes we lose sight of how simple -- and economic -- it can be.


How old-school is a roll-on deodorant?  Yeah, I thought so too... totally ignored this section of the catalog in favor of all the goodies on the local store shelves - the newest, the best in protection, heat-sensitives, etc.

 

Then I purchased the Sweet Honesty Set.  It's one of Avon's specialty, the layering package.  Containing the perfume, the shimmering body powder, the perfumed skin softener (more about this fantastic product later), it also contained the roll-on deodorant.  

I shrugged and gave it a try.

Can I just say, I haven't been using anything since?  I chucked all of my other famous, big named deodorants away.  Went back to basics so, to speak.

What's the best part of this product, the part that you can't deny is a show stopper?  It's only .99 cents.  Yup, I said 99 cents.  Or, if you're feeling adventurous, you can get the bonus size for one dollar more.  You can stock up on all kinds of fragrances -- just about every Avon fragrance has a matching roll-on.


Finally, here is a classical item that Avon has been selling since forever (or at least since I was a kid)

Just grab yourself a cotton ball, dab a little (and I do mean a little) on and put it where it counts.  

Simple and sweet smelling.

So tomorrow, I'm going to tell you about the skin softener... stuff that takes plain old lotion and kicks it to the curb.



No comments:

Post a Comment