Thursday, October 6, 2011

Compare 4 Yourself & a Special Offer Personally from Me

I was going to talk about Avon's Naturals product line, but I figured that I would be talking to thin air if you didn't realize how you could actually save money without sacrificing quality with the products I'm pushing.

Today, I'm going to give you the opportunity to compare your items with our items and see for yourself.

And I'm not talking apples and oranges here; I'm talking about items you already are so used to buying, you probably haven't thought about the price for some time.  Or maybe, with these crazy, stupid economic times, you're actually starting to take a look at all of your "discretionary" spending to see where you can cut corners.

Not that body wash or deodorant could ever, EVER be considered "discretionary".  Perish the thought.

Like I said in a previous post, I was amazed when I realized I could get real good  -- AND effective -- anti-perpirant/deodorant for only 99 cents.  After that, I got curious and sat down to figure out exactly how much I could save on these products if I purchased them at Avon.

Today, I'm going to share the link of the Compare and Save worksheet for you to do it yourself:  Click, print and give it a try.  Now, you're going to have to go play at my website to get the prices you need.


Even better, I can find the savings for you.Give me a day, and the key products you use from the list and I bet I can find savings -- if not, some great quality products that will give you and upgrade for the same price. 

Just email me your list of products, and I'll send you a customized shopping list.

And just in case you're wondering, I don't have the patience to compile a mailing list yet, so I won't be sending you any spam in the near future.

Or, if you like, you can share your products in the comments below; I'll reply with your list.
 
Maybe you'll get a pleasant surprise when you're all done.

And I'll share my numbers with you next week; same time, same channel.

Good luck and happy saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment